Pumpkin 🎃 Curry Soup featuring SalterieOne Winter Blend
A nourishing, nutrient dense recipe from our friends over at The Hale Bone Broth.
1/4 cup coconut
1 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
3 cups Hale Bone Broth
1 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon SalterieOne Winter Blend
1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 (15 ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin
1 cup coconut milk
- Heat the coconut oil in a deep pot over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the onions and garlic and cook until the onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the Hale Bone broth, curry powder, SalterieOne Winter Blend, coriander, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook and stir until the mixture comes to a gentle boil, about 10 minutes.
- Cover, and boil 15 to 20 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk in the pumpkin and coconut milk, and cook another 5 minutes.
- Pour the soup into a blender, filling only half way and working in batches if necessary; process until smooth.
- Return to the pot, and reheat briefly over medium heat before serving. Enjoy! 🎃❤️