2 lb. rainbow carrots
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 tsp SalterieOne Winter Blend
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Peel carrots, trim all but 1" of greens; Slice thicker carrots in half if needed.
- Place carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle SalterieOne Winter Blend over carrots and toss/shake pan to combine.
- Bake for 20 minutes and mix.
- Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until tender when poked with a fork.
- You can substitute orange carrots if you can't find rainbow carrots.
- For even quicker prep time, use peeled baby rainbow carrots and adjust your baking time.
- Want a dash of flair to your finished dish? Garnish with a tablespoon or two of chopped parsley leaves and a sprinkle more of SalterieOne Winter Blend.