SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt Raspberry Brownies
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
1 1/3 cup dark chocolate, broken into pieces
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
1/2 cup milk or dark chocolate chips
2 tsp SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease and line an 8-inch square baking tin with paper baking, ensuring two sides of the paper overhang.
- Add butter and chocolate to a heatproof bowl and microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Leave to cool slightly.
- Add the sugar and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and stir again.
- Add flour, 1/2 tsp SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt and cocoa and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Add fresh raspberries and chocolate chips and gently stir.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin and very gently smooth over the top.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until cooked through. It should start to crack on the edges and no longer wobble in the middle. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 tsp SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt once removed (This allows the sea salt to stick to the surface.)
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
More from: Classic Sea Salt Sweets & Treats