5 minute Ramen Noodles - Easy, Nourishing
2 cups of broth (see TIPS below)
1 package of rice noodles (or ramen noodles)
1 tbsp SalterieOne Winter Blend or SalterieOne Spring Blend
1/2 onion, sliced thinly
- In a medium sauce pan, add broth, SalterieOne Winter or Spring Blend, and onion.
- Heat over medium heat until boiling.
- Add noodles and cook according to package directions.
- Pour into a soup bowl and enjoy.
- Use a high quality bone broth or stock - veggie, chicken or beef. If you can't find bone broth in your local market, consider making your own with our recipe!
- For added nutrients, add 1/2 cup of chopped vegetables to the broth at the same time you add in your noodles. Any combination of asparagus, red peppers, and sliced sugar snap peas, and mushrooms will work nicely.
More from: Main Dish Spring Blend Winter Blend