Baked Tortilla Chips with a Kick!
- 6 Corn tortillas, extra thin
- Avocado oil spray
- Saltery Jalapeńo Lime Blend
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Use a large knife to cut corn tortilla rounds into 6 triangles and spray with oil.
- Arrange triangles in one layer on baking sheets.
- Spray with oil, flip triangles over, and spray the second side.
- Sprinkle each triangle with a little Saltery Jalapeńo Lime salt.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until crisp and golden brown.
- Let cool on the baking sheet.
- This is an easy way to put a homemade spin on a crowd-pleasing appetizer! The entire recipe can be made and eaten after just 20 minutes!
- No spray oil? Pour a ¼ cup corn or avocado oil in a small dish and spread onto the triangles with a pastry brush just before baking.
- Serve with guacamole and salsa.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
More from: Appetizer Jalapeno Lime Blend