- SalterieOne Jalapeño Lime Salt
- 2 oz Patron Silver Tequila
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice + lime wedge for garnish (2 limes total)
- 1 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- A splash of seltzer
- Slice a lime in half widthwise and rub one side around the rim of a margarita glass. (Note: A martini glass will do if you do not have a traditional margarita glass on hand.) This is the lime that you will end up juicing so place to the side until you are ready for that step.
- Pour SalterieOne’s Jalapeño Lime Salt onto a small plate and roll the edge of the glass in the salt until the rim is covered.
- Fill a shaker 3/4 of the way with ice.
- Pour the tequila, Grand Mariner, lime juice and orange juice into the shaker. Cover and shake until well-mixed.
- Strain the mixture into the margarita glass. Add a splash of seltzer (optional).
- Slice the second lime in half widthwise. Then slice a thin round from the middle of the lime and use for garnish on your glass. Enjoy!
Recipe by Danni Viafore @the.vegetarian.foodie