Candied Bacon Strips
1 pound Applewood smoked bacon
2 tbsp Maple syrup
1 tbsp SalterieOne North Blend
Crushed pecans (optional garnish)
Arugula microgreens (optional garnish)
- Place the bacon in a single layer on a baking sheet with at least 1” between each strip.
- Bake at 425 degrees for ten minutes.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp maple syrup and sprinkle with 1 tbsp SalterieOne North Blend.
- Bake for another five minutes, or until maple is tacky and bacon is crisp.
- Serve over arugula microgreens with crushed pecans.
More from: Appetizer North Blend