- 30 oz fire roasted corn (we love the frozen kind from Whole Foods or Trader Joes!)
- 1 pint rainbow tomatoes (cut in half lengthwise)
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella (cut into ¼” chunks)
- 2 each avocados (pitted, peeled and cut into ½ inch chunks)
- 4 oz fresh basil (stems removed - finely chopped)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp Garlic Lover
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Begin by seasoning with 1 tbsp of East Blend, and adjust to taste by adding more salt as needed. Don’t be afraid to #getsalterie and add more than 2 tbsp if you like it like that!
- This recipe would also be great with the Winter and Summer blends as well!