STEP 1: Make the Caramelized White Chocolate
STEP 1 INGREDIENTS
16 oz White chocolate baking chips
1 gram SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt, plus more for sprinkling
STEP 1 INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat over to 250 degrees F.
2. Place chips and SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt in a dry 9" cake pan.
3. Bake for 30-60 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until chocolate is smooth, golden and smells like toasted marshmallows. (It may look dry at times, but don't give up!)
4. Pour onto parchment lined sheet pan and cool overnight.
STEP 2: Make the Caramelized White Chocolate Bark with Sea Salt
STEP 2 INGREDIENTS
1/4 cup unsalted raw pistachios
225 grams White chocolate chips
350 grams (12 oz) caramelized white chocolate
4 grams freeze-dried raspberries, lightly crushed
SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt for sprinkling
STEP 2 INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place pistachios on a baking sheet and toast until fragrant (5-7 minutes.) Cool and coarsely chop.
3. Using a double-boiler, place caramelized white chocolate over simmering water. Stir frequently until melted and at 110 degrees F.
4. Remove from heat and slowly add white chocolate chips. Stir until mixture reaches 84 degrees F.
5. Line parchment on a 13"x9" sheet pan and spread mixture into a thin layer.
6. Sprinkle with nuts, raspberries, and SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt. Let set for at least 2 hours or overnight.
7. Once hard, remove from the pan and crack into single-serving pieces.
8. Store in an airtight container.