Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 large sweet onion (roughly chopped)
- 16 oz sliced white mushrooms
- 16 oz heavy cream
- 2 cups mushroom broth
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1.5 tbsp Smokehouse Blend
- Add the onion to a large stock pot over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the mushrooms and SalterieOne West Blend and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushroom broth and beef broth, increase the heat to high, and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Add 16 oz heavy cream and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 2 tbsp salted butter.
More from: Main Dish West Blend