1 15.5 oz can chickpeas
1 tbsp parsley
1 tbsp thyme
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp SalterieOne Spring Blend
Pinch of Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drain chickpeas.
- Add all ingredients into a medium bowl and toss to combine.
- Spread onto a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and transfer to a serving bowl.
- This recipe also works well with SalterieOne Winter Blend.
- These chickpeas are a delicious addition to a cheese and meat platter and are tasty mixed into salads.