1 pound Fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
1 tbsp Winter, Garlic Lover, Onion Lover or Duxbury Salt
1 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss potatoes in SalterieOne Winter Blend and let rest in a bowl for 30 minutes.
- Drain the liquid and add olive oil to the bowl.
- Mix the potatoes in oil until evenly coated, then transfer to a baking sheet placing each piece flat side down with approximately ½” between each piece.
- Cook on the bottom rack for 35-40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and flat sides have become browned.
- Season to taste with SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt before serving.
- Oven temperatures vary, so check your pan 15-20 before the potatoes are set to be done to make sure that they are not browning too quickly.
- Double the recipe and reheat any leftovers with your eggs the next morning!