1 lb Chicken tenders
2 tbsp Olive oil
3 tbsp Winter
3 cups Heavy cream
2 cups Broccoli florets (boiled, roasted or steamed)
1 cup Romano cheese, finely grated
½ tsp Garlic powder
4 cups Penne pasta, cooked
Tomatoes, Herbs to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan over high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken tenders to the pan and season with ½ tbsp SalterieOne Winter Blend and cook for 2-3 minutes, until chicken is golden brown.
- Flip and season with ½ tbsp Winter Blend and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, then add the heavy cream and stir to remove caramelization from the pan.
- Reduce the heat to medium-medium/high, add ½ tsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp SalterieOne Winter Blend and continue cooking for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the romano cheese and remove from heat.
- Chop the chicken tenders, then add them into the pan along with the broccoli and pasta and stir to combine.
- Season to taste with SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt and garnish with grated parmesan.