Fire Blended Roasted Carrots
- 1 lb small to medium sized carrots (a multicolored rainbow mix if you can find them)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Fire Blend
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Heat oven to 400F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and peel the carrots, slicing any bigger carrots lengthwise into two. You want the carrots to be somewhat uniform in size to ensure even baking.
- Place the carrots onto the parchment-lined baking sheet, drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle the Fire Blend and paprika over top. Give the carrots a little toss to coat.
- Place the tray in the oven and cook for roughly 40 minutes, giving the carrots a stir every 10-15 minutes. They will be done when a fork can pierce them but they still have some bite. You don’t want them to get mushy so it is worth doing the fork check a couple of times throughout baking.
- Once cooked to your desired tenderness, remove from the oven and serve! These are a delicious side to any meal and are also quite good served cold if you want to incorporate them into a next-day picnic!
Recipe by Danni Viafore @the.vegetarian.foodie
More from: Fire Blend Side Dish