Gluten Free Salted Fudge Brownies
- 1 cup Coconut flour
- 1 ½ cups Almond flour
- 2 ½ cups Granulated sugar
- 2 ¼ cups Cocoa powder
- 2 cups Butter (melted + cooled)
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 4 Extra large eggs
- ¼ tsp SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt
- ½ cup Chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients and whisk until well blended.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 9x12 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Optional: After baking, top with chocolate chips while the brownies are still warm and a pinch or two of SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt.
More from: Classic Sea Salt Sweets & Treats