- 1 tbsp Lady Rose Blend
- 1/2 lb green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
- Add the washed and trimmed green beans to the pan. Let fry, stirring frequently for 3 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and a good grind of pepper to the pan. Continue to cook stirring frequently until the beans are beginning to brown but still retain some bite, about 6-8 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and plate the green beans. Divide the tbsp of Spring Blend between them, sprinkling over the top of each dish. Add more as desired. Enjoy!
Recipe by Danni Viafore @the.vegetarian.foodie