3/4 cup garlic cloves (peeled)
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
½ cup lemon juice
1 pint rainbow tomatoes (cut in half lengthwise)
1 bunch curly parsley (finely chopped)
2 large zucchini (cut in half lengthwise and finely sliced)
1 box orzo
1-2 tbsp Garlic Lover
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine the garlic and olive oil in a small baking dish that allows the garlic cloves to be fully submerged in olive oil. Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until the garlic is golden brown. Set aside and let cool.
- Spread the cut zucchini on a baking sheet and season with a generous drizzle of olive oil and pinch of classic salt. Bake for 5 minutes at 450 degrees, or until zucchini is tender.
- Cook the orzo according to the instructions on the box. While the orzo is still in the colander, rinse with cold water until cooled.
- Combine the cooked garlic and oil, zucchini and orzo with all of the other ingredients and gently toss to combine.
- Begin by seasoning with 1 tbsp of East Blend, and adjust to taste by adding more salt as needed. Don’t be afraid to #getsalterie and add more than 2 tbsp if you like it like that!
- This recipe would also be great with the Winter and Summer Blends as well!