Raspberry Margarita - Our Exclusive Recipe!
- 1 ounce of tequila
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, plus more for rubbing
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar, honey or agave
- 2 tablespoons frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup water to taste
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt
- In a small bowl, muddle the raspberries.
- Add all ingredients except SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt in a cocktail shaker and cover.
- Shake really well for 20-30 seconds.
- Rub a lemon along the rim of your margarita glass for the salt to stick to. Apply SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt liberally.
- Poor your muddled raspberry margarita in to the glass
- This recipe is designed for one generously-sized single serving and can simply be doubled or tripled for more servings.
- If you don't have a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients to a large glass and stir vigorously for 45 seconds to chill. Pour into your pre-salted glass, straining ice if desired.
- No orange juice or raspberries on hand? No problem! Try substituting other fruit juices, such as cranberry or pomegranate juices, or other fresh or frozen berries, such as strawberries or blackberries.
More from: Beverages Classic Sea Salt