6 cups Butternut squash, peeled & chopped
1 cup Sweet onion, peeled & chopped
1/2 tbsp SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt
2 tbsp Coconut oil
2-3 cups Milk
Paprika (for garnish)
- Combine butternut squash, sweet onion, SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt and coconut oil in a bowl, toss until everything is evenly coated, then transfer to a baking sheet or casserole dish.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 45-60 minutes until the largest pieces of squash are easily mashed when pressed.
- Allow to cool until warm, then transfer squash and onions to a blender and begin to blend without liquid.
- Add 2 cups of milk and blend again until smooth, adding an additional cup of milk ¼ cup at time if needed.
- Season to taste with SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt, reheat and garnish with paprika before serving.