Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
*Makes 12 deviled eggs. For serving at a party, consider doubling or tripling the recipe.
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 heaping tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp diced cornichons
- 1/2 tsp Smokehouse
- 3 tbsp diced smoked salmon
- Freshly ground pepper
- Hard boil 6 eggs, cool, peel, then slice in half lengthwise.
- Carefully scoop the yolks from the eggs into a small bowl. Place the empty egg whites on a plate to the side.
- Add the mayonnaise and mustard to the yolks and mix, smashing the yolks with the back of a spoon, until smooth. Check to see if the texture is to your liking - if you want it creamier, add more mayonnaise 1/4 tsp at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Stir in 2 tbsp of the cornichons, 2 tbsp of the smoked salmon and the 1/2 tsp of West Blend. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Evenly spoon the salmon egg yolk mixture back into the egg whites and arrange on a serving platter.
- Divide and pile the rest of the cornichons on top of each egg, followed by the rest of the smoked salmon. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper to taste and serve!
Note: A sprinkle of SalterieOne’s West Blend on top of the finished eggs is delicious for those who want a saltier treat! If you are serving these at a party, consider leaving a spoon Jar of West Blend next to the platter so that your guests can add more at their own discretion. Enjoy!
Recipe by Danni Viafore @the.vegetarian.foodie
More from: Appetizer West Blend