- 12 small flour tortillas
- 3 oz smoked salmon
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Summer Vibes
- Divide the mascarpone, salmon and Summer Vibes evenly over 6 tortillas.
- Press a second tortillas onto the open side of the topped tortillas to form a quesadilla.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat in a large frying pan.
- Once hot, add the quesadillas to the pan (1 or 2 at a time) and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until the tortillas are golden and cheese and melted.
- Cut into halves or quarters and enjoy.