SalterieOne Spring Blend Frittata
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 small onion
8 oz. cremini mushrooms
2 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
1 tbsp parsley
1 tbsp thyme
1 tbsp tarragon
1 tbsp sage
1 tsp SalterieOne Spring Blend
½ cup whole milk ricotta
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Dice onion, zucchini, and mushrooms. Mince herbs.
3. Heat a medium pan over medium heat. Swirl olive oil to coat the pan.
4. Sauté vegetables for 4 minutes, or until just soft.
5. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, SalterieOne Spring Blend and pepper. Set aside.
6. Add garlic and herbs to vegetables and sauté for 2 minutes.
7. Turn heat to low and add egg mixture.
8. Cook for 5-8 minutes, or until edges turn light brown.
9. Top with dollops of ricotta and sprinkle with SalterieOne Spring Blend and freshly ground pepper to taste.
10. Bake for 10 minutes or until the center is just firm.
11. Let rest for 10 minutes, and then slice.
✧ Remember to use a sauté pan that can go in the oven.
✧ Don’t have ricotta? Try mozzarella or provolone instead.
✧ Chives, marjoram and basil are other herbs that will work well.
✧ A simple side salad makes this breakfast work as lunch or a light dinner.
More from: Main Dish Spring Blend