- 1 pound Sirloin steak tips
- ¼ cup Garlic paste
- ¼ cup Toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Smokehouse
- to taste Duxbury Salt
- Combine the garlic paste, sesame oil, brown sugar and SalterieOne Autumn Blend in a blender and combine. Transfer marinade to a glass bowl.
- Add the steak tips to the marinade, coating the meat well.
- Let rest covered for at least one hour, preferably overnight, in the refrigerator.
- One half hour before you're ready to cook, let the meat rest on the counter. When ready to cook, heat a grill or skillet to high heat and place the steak tips at least 1 inch apart. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until desired internal temp is reached. (Medium = 135° F to 140° F)
- Season to taste with SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt before serving.