1 lb Ground beef
1 tbsp Maple Sugar or Smokehouse
1 tbsp Coconut oil (or other high heat oil)
1 small Green apple (cored + sliced)
8 Strips bacon (cooked)
4 oz Cheddar cheese
4 Brioche rolls (sliced)
- Combine the ground beef and Maple Sugar and mix until evenly combined.
- Form the seasoned beef into 4 equal sized patties about ½” thick.
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the patties to the pan, season with a pinch of Duxbury Salt on the raw side up and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the patties, top with 1 oz of cheddar cheese, and continue cooking for 3-5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Remove the patties from the pan and place on a toasted brioche roll, top with two bacon strips, a few slices of green apple and a bit of baby greens.